What's included in your fare
Our cruises are all full board whilst you are on the ship. Inclusive in your fare are breakfast, lunch and dinner in our sumptuous silver-service restaurants, meals and snacks from 24 hour buffets offering a wide choice of high-quality cuisines from around the world, pizzerias, daytime grills, deck barbecues and informal pool-side restaurants. Room service and afternoon tea of sandwiches, cakes and pastries are also included in the price of your holiday.
In addition to the main restaurants, our ships offer smaller speciality restaurants such as the Ocean Grill by Marco Pierre White where a modest cover charge applies.
Learn more about our celebrity chefs and dining options:
Select Dining is wonderfully flexible, allowing you a change of scene and the opportunity to dine with different people. This is a great way to add variety to your holiday, if you wish to dine earlier or later than usual, celebrate a special occasion or enjoy an intimate meal for two. Please note that a modest Select Dining cover charge applies.
- Adonia - The Ocean Grill (a Marco Pierre White restaurant) and Sorrento a fine dining Italian restaurant
- Arcadia - The Ocean Grill (a Marco Pierre White restaurant) and The Orchid an Asian fusion restaurant
- Aurora - Café Bordeaux (bistro created by Marco Pierre White) and The Pennant Grill an al fresco grill restaurant
- Azura - Sindhu (Indian style created by Atul Kochhar) and Seventeen a classic fine dining restaurant
- Oceana - The Horizon Grill an al fresco grill restaurant and Cafe Jardin (bistro created by Marco Pierre White)
- Oriana - The Ocean Grill (a Marco Pierre White restaurant) and the Terrace Grill an al fresco grill restaurant
- Ventura - The White Room (Italian created by Marco Pierre White), East (Oriental restaurant) and Ramblas (Spanish tapas)
Chaine des Rotisseurs
The Chaîne des Rôtisseurs is a respected international gastronomic society founded in Paris in 1950. The society brings together professional (such as chefs and restaurant owners) and non-professional members from around the world. An invitation to become a member of this organisation is a prestigious honour indeed. Every Executive Chef across the fleet has been inducted into the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs to ensure that each ship in the fleet has a member of the society on board.