New series of Olly Smith’s ‘A Glass With…’ podcasts
The next series of Olly Smith’s ‘A Glass With…’ podcast is to feature seven personalities who are associated with P&O Cruises and our highly-anticipated new ship Iona.
The seven personalities to be featured are:
- 25 April: Jonny Wilkes, performer and producer of Astonishing, the revolutionary magic and illusion show on P&O Cruises.
- 2 May: Marie Forsberg Norwegian chef, photographer and forager
- 9 May: Alex James, musician, cheesemaker, Blur bassist and a frequent traveller on P&O Cruises.
- 23 May: Marco Pierre White, renowned chef, restaurateur and P&O Cruises Food Hero.
- 30 May: Wesley Dunlop, captain of Iona.
- 6 June: José Pizarro, Spanish chef
‘A Glass With…’
During each podcast, Olly Smith will chat to them about their travel experiences, the destinations that they fell in love with, the food and wine that they discovered along the way and special stand-out moments during their life and career.
Olly Smith said: “As the most exciting and contemporary ship ever built for Britain, I felt it was only fitting that Iona should be the star of the next series of ‘A Glass With…’. The podcasts focus on just a few of the incredibly talented people involved with Iona and I’m sure that my listeners will be fascinated to hear them chat with me about their travel, food and wine experiences. Iona’s itineraries lend themselves so perfectly to new dining and drinking discoveries so hopefully we will let everyone in on a few secrets.”