Refund Request Form
If you do not wish to accept the enhanced Future Cruise Credit (FCC), which will be automatically applied to your account, you may request a 100% refund of the monies paid on your booking. You have until 31 December 2021 to request a refund.
By completing the form below, you will miss out on the offer of enhanced Future Cruise Credit and will instead receive a 100% refund. Please note we are only able to process refund requests via this online form because of the demand on our Customer Contact Centre. We are working to process all new and outstanding refund requests as quickly as possible. Due to the extraordinary circumstances associated with COVID-19, we are dealing with an unprecedented level of refunds at this time so please bear with us. We appreciate your patience.
In the meantime, please do not call us but rest assured we will be working through this process as quickly as we can.
When completing this form, please take note of the following:
- You will need a correct booking reference for us to be able to successfully process your request.
- Your booking reference can be found at the top of the email we have sent you confirming the cancellation of your cruise due to COVID-19. Your booking reference number is 6 characters in length, begins with either a 'C' or 'W' and could be a combination of letters and numbers.
- It is important that we receive only one request per booking in the name of the lead guest.
- If you had more than one holiday booked during this period please complete a new form for each booking.
- Incorrect or incomplete details entered on this form may result in delays to your refund request.
Guests who have booked through agencies outside of the UK should please approach their travel agents to process the refund. If you would prefer to claim the Future Cruise Credit, you don’t need to do anything as this will automatically be applied to your My Account Number.