Renewal of Vows
Your stunning ceremony will be conducted by the captain before they sign a commemorative certificate for you to keep. Your on-board ceremony coordinator will take the stress out of planning while a 10% spa discount can help you to unwind before you re-commit your love to each other on the open ocean.
- Pre-cruise ceremony coordinator
- On-board ceremony coordinator
- An elegant, private ceremony venue
- The captain to conduct your ceremony*
- Priority check in when embarking in Southampton for the wedding couple
- Champagne toast for up to four guests
- Bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole
- Commemorative P&O Cruises Champagne flutes
- Dinner for the couple at a speciality restaurant
- A commemorative certificate signed by the captain
- 10% spa discount
Total: £499 (for up to 10 guests**)
*In the unlikely event that the captain is unavailable to conduct your ceremony, their deputy will step in.
The food on your special day should be just as delightful as the ceremony itself and we’ve all of the ingredients and passion to ensure it is. Our dedicated and experienced team is simply the very best in the business, from our inspiring executive chefs to our knowledgeable and attentive waiters.
Choose your perfect venue
Ceremonies are available in the most beautiful venues on all of our ships. Whether you’re after a sense of tradition or want to go down a more modern route, you prefer a family-friendly atmosphere or a ship that’s exclusively for adults, we can help.
Tailored to you
Your day is all about you, as it should be. You can choose a sea day morning or afternoon service (11am, 2pm or 3.30pm), whichever suits you best. Our ceremony coordinators will book everything before you go, but the finer details will be finalised with you once on board, should there be any last-minute changes.