Checklist for all holidays
Please remember to do the following before you travel:
- Check your details are up to date in My P&O Cruises
- Print boarding passes and luggage labels
- Organise appropriate travel insurance and have proof of your policy
- Arrange evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status including booster where applicable (up-to-date NHS COVID Pass or valid vaccination certificates issued by your local health authority)
- Arrange any COVID-19 pre-cruise tests required for your holiday. For the latest, please click here
- Check the entry requirements for your itinerary (including any passenger locator forms to complete) here
- Pre-book on-board activities in My P&O Cruises
- Link your booking with your travelling group via our Contact Centre or your travel agent (if relevant)
- Pack face masks and hand sanitiser
- Pack black tie evening wear for Celebration Night. Please visit My P&O Cruises to find out more about dress codes for your holiday.
Before you leave home for your holiday, remember to have the following items with you:
- Boarding pass downloaded from My P&O Cruises
- Evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status and photo proof of a negative test result if travelling on a cruise with additional requirements. The record card that is given out at the time of vaccination will not be accepted
- Evidence of valid travel insurance
- Any documents required for the countries you are visiting. See here for more information
We’d suggest printing out all necessary documentation. Failure to have the above items with you may result in denial of boarding.
In the days before your holiday, you can check-in online – meaning you can start your holiday quicker! Once checked in, you’ll need to print your boarding pass and luggage labels.
To complete online check-in at My P&O Cruises you’ll need:
☐ Your booking reference
☐ Passport details
☐ Passport-style photos for each guest
☐ Payment card
Pre-book the things you’re most looking forward to
We recommend you book on-board activities, such as the theatre, ahead of time. On My P&O Cruises, you can book your seat in a venue, a spa treatment, shore experiences (where applicable), drinks packages (where applicable) and more. Log in to My P&O Cruises now and line up some treats for your holiday.
Holidays starting in Southampton
To start your holiday please proceed directly to your ship’s departure terminal (as shown on your boarding pass). Please arrive at the terminal at your allocated time, as stated on your boarding pass so that we can ensure your embarkation is as smooth and comfortable as possible. If you arrive earlier, you may be asked to leave the terminal area and return at the allocated time. Embarkation times are allocated by cabin section and Peninsular Club tier status. If you are a Caribbean, Baltic or Ligurian tier guest or you’re booked in a Suite, we have accounted for this when allocating your embarkation time. Please note, the Loyalty hospitality lounge won’t be open as we want guests to go through the terminal as efficiently as possible. Thanks in advance for your support with this.