Events and themed boutiques
Watch models glide down the catwalk. Sip fine spirits as you discover their distilling process. From showcases, fashion shows and gin or whisky tastings to pop-up stores and boutiques themed on your next destination, our events offer unique shopping experiences.
- Tastings: delve into the history and distilling processes of gin or whisky as you sample a variety of flavours.
- Fashion shows: see the latest styles paraded down the catwalk.
- Jewellery showcase: explore a range of treasures with the help of our specialists.
- Masters of time: discover our stunning selection of watches available at fantastic prices.
- Product demonstrations: from Fossil and Skagen watches to MOVA Globes, ghd hair straighteners and various beauty products, we’ll show you how to get the most from premium products.
- Special seminars: these informal, intriguing events cover topics such as, ‘How the Rare Stone Tanzanite was discovered’ and ‘TAG Heuer – the History of Watch Making’.
- Product launches: enjoy an exclusive, first look at new brands and collections on board.
- Makeovers: learn how to use beauty and skincare products to best benefit your complexion.
Bringing your destination aboard
When visiting selected regions such as the Baltic, Caribbean and Norway, we offer special ranges of provincial items to help give you a true flavour of each destination. With a host of traditional souvenirs and fun seminars explaining the history of the products, it’s a fantastic way to discover a little more about this fascinating country.