Just the Two of Us
With all of the benefits of a Wedding at Sea package, a day for the two of you will be made just as special as if you had 100 guests.
- Pre-cruise wedding planner
- On-board wedding planner
- An elegant, private ceremony venue
- The captain to conduct your ceremony*
- Priority check in when embarking in Southampton for the wedding couple
- One- or two-tier wedding cake
- Couple’s breakfast in bed the following morning
- Pre-recorded ceremony music
- Champagne for toasting
- Complimentary bridal hair and make-up
- Bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole
- Dinner for the couple at a speciality restaurant
- A commemorative certificate signed by the captain
- Complimentary pressing of the couple’s attire
- Floral package - £150
- Pianist to play live - £150
- Bespoke shore experience - Prices vary
- Commemorative Champagne flutes - £50
- Signed bridge map of marriage location - £150
- Soloist for an hour - £200
- Two-piece band - £200
- Private gifting retail experience - £100
- P&O Cruises branded wedding stationery set - £80
- Ice sculpture for reception - £200
- Cabin décor - £50
- Photography - Prices vary
*In the unlikely event that the captain is unavailable to conduct your ceremony, their deputy will step in.
Weddings at Sea are available on Azura, Ventura, Aurora and Arcadia. Our Commitment Ceremonies packages are available on all of our ships and include everything a wedding package does, without the legal bits.
The food on your special day should be just as delightful as the ceremony itself and we’ve all of the ingredients and passion to ensure it is. Our dedicated and experienced team is simply the very best in the business, from our inspiring executive chefs to our knowledgeable and attentive waiters.
Choose your perfect venue
Ceremonies are available in the most beautiful venues on all of our ships. Whether you’re after a sense of tradition or want to go down a more modern route, you prefer a family-friendly atmosphere or a ship that’s exclusively for adults, we can help.
Tailored to you
Your day is all about you, as it should be. You can choose a sea day morning or afternoon service (11am, 2pm or 3.30pm), whichever suits you best. Our ceremony coordinators will book everything before you go, but the finer details will be finalised with you once on board, should there be any last-minute changes.