Weddings at Sea
Start your life together with a beautiful ceremony and the sea as your backdrop.
- Pre-cruise wedding planner
- On-board wedding planner
- An elegant, private ceremony venue
- The captain to conduct your ceremony*
- Priority check-in when embarking in Southampton
- One- or two-tier wedding cake
- Couple’s breakfast in bed the following morning
- Pre-recorded ceremony music
- Champagne for toasting
- Complimentary bridal hair and make-up
- Bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole
- Dinner for the couple at a speciality restaurant
- A commemorative certificate signed by the captain
- Complimentary pressing of the couple’s attire
Total: £2,200 (for up to 10 guests**)
- Floral package - £150
- Pianist to play live - £150
- Bespoke shore experience - Prices vary
- Commemorative Champagne flutes - £50
- Signed bridge map of marriage location - £150
- Soloist for an hour - £200
- Two-piece band - £200
- Private gifting retail experience - £100
- P&O Cruises branded wedding stationery set - £80
- Ice sculpture for reception - £200
- Cabin décor - £50
- Photography - Prices vary
*In the unlikely event that the captain is unavailable to conduct your ceremony, their deputy will step in.
**Legal fees for the ceremony are an extra £650. If you’d like to invite more guests than the 10 included in your package, there is a £100 charge for every multiple of 10 guests.
Weddings at Sea are available on Azura, Ventura, Aurora and Arcadia. Our Commitment Ceremonies packages are available on all of our ships and include everything a wedding package does, without the legal bits.
A day in the life
Explore what your dreamy Wedding at Sea could look like from start to finish.